17th Annual Golf Tournament
Friday September 20, 2019 12:00 PM @ Woodfin Ridge Golf Club
Join us for the 17th Annual Boiling Springs Community Park Golf Tournament.
Our park is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and receives no funding from any city, county, state or federal entities. Your support throughout the year, including at our annual golf tournament helps us to continue to serve our great community.
- Ladies Division - play from red tees except on Par 3s
- Shotgun Start promptly at 1:00 PM
- Captain’s Choice (4 persons)
- 2 Mulligans/1 Red Tee available for 5$ each
- Longest Drive hole must have ball lay in fairway
- Ball can be moved one club length from where it lies, anywhere no closer to pin
- If all shots from tee box are out-of-bounds, 2nd shot taken must be from tee box
- USGA rules apply
We thank you for being a part of the great event. Cost for team play is $240.00 per team of 4 players. Price includes range balls, cart, golf, beverages, and cookout at the clubhouse.
|Hole Sponsor||$100.00||Team Registration plus Mulligans and Red Tees||$300.00|
|Hole Sponsor + Registration, Mulligans and Red Tees||$400.00|